These videos are from Wednesday night’s game against the Blue Jackets, a game the Kings won. The team has figured out how to cater to their strengths; unfortunately, these strengths don’t always make for pretty hockey.
- Had a nightmare I was out of vodka. Woke up in a sweat, went to kitchen and realized it was just a dream. Such a cruel thing to do to a man! 3 hours ago
- RT @TheFourthPeriod: The LA Kings are "close" to locking up Slava Voynov to a new contract extension, per a source close to negotiations. 1 day ago
- Respect for the TSA official at the SF airport who gave me a "Go Kings Go" after spotting my Stanley Cup hat. #lakings 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Neil Degrasse Tyson blows your mind; Bickell on Mario Kart; NHL origin stories (Puck Headlines)
- Why is Patrice Bergeron so darn good at faceoffs?
- Marek Vs. Wyshynski Radio: Previewing Game 4; the Seth Jones debate; Jesse Spector from Sporting News
- Blackhawks feeling confidence, not urgency, before Game 4
The Rite Click
Kings Forward Lines
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.