These videos are from Wednesday night’s game against the Blue Jackets, a game the Kings won. The team has figured out how to cater to their strengths; unfortunately, these strengths don’t always make for pretty hockey.
- Just heard that a trivia team name last night at the bar was "I didn't know Paul Walker was in Catching Fire". 19 hours ago
- Wow! The @EdmontonOilers giving Varlamov a dose of his own medicine! #MultipleBeatings 20 hours ago
- Ryan Getzlaf is much younger than Gene Simmons but is getting OWNED in the hair department! @LAKings @AnaheimDucks http://t.co/Das5MSNUqE 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Jonas Gustavsson goes full Matrix, robs Devils with behind-the-back glove save (Video)
- Puck Daddy Viewing Guide: Brunner scratched vs. Red Wings; Flames want to go streaking
- Will we see the October edition of the Colorado Avalanche again?
- Jersey Fouls: Behold the horror of Crosmieux; Devils protests; Tim Tebow
The Rite Click
Kings Forward Lines
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.