Saturday I was fortunate to catch the season finale of a Manhattan staple. The premise of this three act live production is unlike any featured on Broadway. It’s one of the six oldest touring groups in the nation. The story is unscripted. The cast mostly regular, but features some turnover. One interesting concept is that … Continue reading
- Unfortunately for Ryan Getzlaf, this latest injury will make wrapping his lips around Corey Perry's shaft a lot tougher. #BecauseItsTheCup 3 hours ago
- Oh look, the NBA playoffs are on. Standby while I go back to sleep (I'm just really hungover) 3 hours ago
- If you're a Dodgers fan at this game vs Arizona wasting your Friday night for 1 of 162 games. Please hang yourself with barbed wire. 14 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chicago’s new NHL team nickname is pretty hardcore, courtesy of CBC (Photo)
- Milan Lucic fined $5000 for groin spear, points out he only does this once every 2.3 years
- Red Wings also keep playoff streak alive for rap anthem 'Throw Your Wings Up' (Video)
- Dramatic Game 1 loss leaves Chicago Blackhawks unfazed
The Rite Click
Kings Forward LinesKing-Kopitar-Lewis Frattin-Richards-Carter Brown-Stoll-Williams Clifford-Fraser-Nolan updated 01.26.2014
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.