While basking in the misery of the Kings latest ineptitude, I remembered these most depressing blast-from-the-past facts
- Did anyone else notice that the Florida Panthers rep at the draft lottery last night looked like Teen Wolf? http://t.co/ep6lVkYUJ0 2 hours ago
- RT @IrishHoodlum: If you like the #NHL and the Stanley Cup and you don't follow the @TheMouthLAKings you're missing out on many laughs plus… 3 hours ago
- Joe Thornton starring on @HBO's Silicon Valley while getting ready 4 the NHL playoffs. Impressive. #LAKings #SJSharks http://t.co/X6WT2zXZSk 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Watch Hockey Night In Canada’s awesome Metallica fueled playoff opener (Video)
- Puck Daddy’s 2014 Stanley Cup Playoff staff prognostications: Who wins?
- Puck Daddy Power Rankings: Sewing Oates, the end of Trotz and delusional Brodeur
- Mason out for Game 1; Murray on MacLean; another NHL concussion lawsuit (Puck Headlines)
- Patrick Roy "anxious" for 1st playoff series behind the bench as Avalanche face the Wild
- Beyond Sidney Crosby for Hart Trophy, tough decisions for NHL awards
- Flyers, Rangers renew post-season rivalry with 1st playoff meeting in 17 years.
- Sharks have goaltender questions while Kings have Quick heading into playoff rematch
The Rite Click
Kings Forward LinesKing-Kopitar-Lewis Frattin-Richards-Carter Brown-Stoll-Williams Clifford-Fraser-Nolan updated 01.26.2014
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.