We’ve all heard about it by now, that a horribly naive ‘writer’ for the San Jose Mercury News is for some reason trying to make Staples Center a harder road game for the team he is covering by calling it a quiet, ‘Kenny G’ experience.
- Just heard that a trivia team name last night at the bar was "I didn't know Paul Walker was in Catching Fire". 14 hours ago
- Wow! The @EdmontonOilers giving Varlamov a dose of his own medicine! #MultipleBeatings 15 hours ago
- Ryan Getzlaf is much younger than Gene Simmons but is getting OWNED in the hair department! @LAKings @AnaheimDucks http://t.co/Das5MSNUqE 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Jersey Fouls: Behold the horror of Crosmieux; Devils protests; Tim Tebow
- Fighting for love; Liles recalled; NHL to North Korea? (Puck Headlines)
- Peter Laviolette to Islanders talk begins with Capuano on hot seat
- Marek Vs. Wyshynski Podcast: Littering ice with underwear; Subban contract; Game Show Friday
The Rite Click
Kings Forward Lines
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.