Power plays should be measured as an expression of goals per 2 minutes of power play time, not goals per power play opportunity, because not all power play opportunities are a full two minutes, so the percentages derived from them are unreliable.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- NHL Three Stars: Ovechkin scores four; another shutout for Kings’ Jones
- Alex Ovechkin scores fourth goal of the night, celebrates with great leap (Video)
- Calgary welcomes Jarome Iginla home with emotional tribute, standing ovation (Video)
- Florida Panthers replace broken pane of glass with one you can’t see through (Video)
The Rite Click
Kings Forward Lines
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.