We get to take off of work, pack up the car, and blast up the I-15 for a destination that’s part sin and part hockey wrapped up in a beautiful neon early Christmas present of a city named Las Vegas.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Torey Krug, massive Red Wings fan, ready to end Detroit’s season with Bruins
- Why is Mark Pavelich selling his 'Miracle on Ice' gold medal?
- Mason practices with Flyers; Stamkos's 'subtle genius'; replacing Mitch Korn? (Puck Headlines)
- Gary Bettman, rookie commissioner, rocking sweet NHL jersey (Puck Treasures)
The Rite Click
Kings Forward LinesKing-Kopitar-Lewis Frattin-Richards-Carter Brown-Stoll-Williams Clifford-Fraser-Nolan updated 01.26.2014
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.