Power plays should be measured as an expression of goals per 2 minutes of power play time, not goals per power play opportunity, because not all power play opportunities are a full two minutes, so the percentages derived from them are unreliable.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Patrick Kane’s breakaway goal freezes Ryan Miller (Video)
- Rangers fan wins Game 1 tickets after getting Rick Nash image shaved into head (Photo)
- Ryan Getzlaf to play in Game 2 after facial laceration, ‘numerous’ stitches (Photo)
- Minnesota Wild vs. Colorado Avalanche: Puck Daddy’s Tinder NHL playoff preview
- Power briefly goes out at SAP Center ahead of Sharks-Kings opener in Stanley Cup playoffs
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 1 schedule
- Rangers score 3 goals in 3rd period, 2 on power play, to beat Flyers 4-1 in series opener
- Antti Niemi to start in goal, Raffi Torres returns from injury for Sharks in opener vs. Kings
The Rite Click
Kings Forward LinesKing-Kopitar-Lewis Frattin-Richards-Carter Brown-Stoll-Williams Clifford-Fraser-Nolan updated 01.26.2014
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.