Power plays should be measured as an expression of goals per 2 minutes of power play time, not goals per power play opportunity, because not all power play opportunities are a full two minutes, so the percentages derived from them are unreliable.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Erik Johnson's big save helps Avalanche take 1-0 lead in series against Wild
- Lundqvist's name all over Rangers record book, now star goalie wants name on Stanley Cup
- Quick trouble: Los Angeles Kings are staying calm after giving up 6 goals in playoff opener
- Coming off 3-OT Game 1, Blackhawks, Blues promise to be ready Saturday
The Rite Click
Kings Forward LinesKing-Kopitar-Lewis Frattin-Richards-Carter Brown-Stoll-Williams Clifford-Fraser-Nolan updated 01.26.2014
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.