Power plays should be measured as an expression of goals per 2 minutes of power play time, not goals per power play opportunity, because not all power play opportunities are a full two minutes, so the percentages derived from them are unreliable.
- This game. #bonerjamz 7 hours ago
- Had a nightmare I was out of vodka. Woke up in a sweat, went to kitchen and realized it was just a dream. Such a cruel thing to do to a man! 18 hours ago
- RT @TheFourthPeriod: The LA Kings are "close" to locking up Slava Voynov to a new contract extension, per a source close to negotiations. 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Blackhawks finally crack Tuukka Rask, as Bruins defense lets him down
- Stanley Cup Final Three Stars: Seabrook nets OT winner; Kane, Toews reunion pays off
- Epic fail by Austin NBC affiliate: Cuts to commercial, misses Game 4 OT goal, apologizes (Video)
- Watch all the goals from Blackhawks’ 6-5 Game 4 OT win over Bruins (Video)
- Original Six: Seabrook scores in OT as Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 to tie Stanley Cup final 2-2
- Bruins workhorse D Zdeno Chara leads team in ice time, D Duncan Keith tops for Blackhawks
- Bruins G Tuukka Rask finally struggles in 6-5 OT loss to Blackhawks that evens Cup finals 2-2
- Rejuvenated Blackhawks start strong, hold off Bruins to tie finals 2-2 with another OT win
The Rite Click
Kings Forward Lines
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.