Power plays should be measured as an expression of goals per 2 minutes of power play time, not goals per power play opportunity, because not all power play opportunities are a full two minutes, so the percentages derived from them are unreliable.
- Ryan Getzlaf is much younger than Gene Simmons but is getting OWNED in the hair department! @LAKings @AnaheimDucks http://t.co/Das5MSNUqE 21 hours ago
- Like @theroyalhalf said. #ScriVEZINA @TheHockeyNews agrees. http://t.co/qPYjcjylx5 1 day ago
- Why yes, Martin Jones did raise the Stanley Cup. That's how he got a severe case of "being awesome". #LAKings http://t.co/XIk5Lo5WFy 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Marek Vs. Wyshynski Podcast: NHL’s biggest underdog players; Katie Strang of ESPN
- Fantasy Hockey: Why Chris Kunitz is a stud, Drew Doughty is a dud
- Puck Daddy Power Rankings: Toronto hockey failures, Couture shaves, Patrick Roy
- Watch Dmitri Kalinin get embarrassed on brilliant Andrej Stastny KHL goal (Video)
The Rite Click
Kings Forward Lines
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.