Helene Elliot broke a story after talking to Dean Lombardi about the Kings frustration with the Edmonton Oilers over the fallout of the Ryan Smyth trade. The quote in particular that has the web buzzing is: “The bottom line for me, I would have rather invested my money with Bernie Madoff than invest in Edmonton’s … Continue reading
- Did anyone else notice that the Florida Panthers rep at the draft lottery last night looked like Teen Wolf? http://t.co/ep6lVkYUJ0 5 hours ago
- RT @IrishHoodlum: If you like the #NHL and the Stanley Cup and you don't follow the @TheMouthLAKings you're missing out on many laughs plus… 6 hours ago
- Joe Thornton starring on @HBO's Silicon Valley while getting ready 4 the NHL playoffs. Impressive. #LAKings #SJSharks http://t.co/X6WT2zXZSk 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Daniel Briere, playoff beast, sets up Canadiens’ OT winner vs. Lightning (Video)
- Pass or Fail: Taking a selfie during Stanley Cup Playoffs players’ scrum
- Watch Hockey Night In Canada’s awesome Metallica fueled playoff opener (Video)
- Puck Daddy’s 2014 Stanley Cup Playoff staff prognostications: Who wins?
The Rite Click
Kings Forward LinesKing-Kopitar-Lewis Frattin-Richards-Carter Brown-Stoll-Williams Clifford-Fraser-Nolan updated 01.26.2014
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.