Helene Elliot broke a story after talking to Dean Lombardi about the Kings frustration with the Edmonton Oilers over the fallout of the Ryan Smyth trade. The quote in particular that has the web buzzing is: “The bottom line for me, I would have rather invested my money with Bernie Madoff than invest in Edmonton’s … Read more
- About 3 hours and counting until happy hour... http://t.co/8R9YjdDhlB 1 hour ago
- Im 2 days into my "Drink for 6 days straight campaign" AKA "a good week". If youd like to donate please contribute by showing up at the bar. 1 hour ago
- RT @NHL: The @LAKings have not allowed more than 3 goals in any of their last 31 playoff games dating to last year, an NHL record. #Because… 3 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Don Cherry backs Alfie; don’t write off Chicago; NHL draft map (Puck Headlines)
- Liz Habib is back with another classic LA Kings highlights gaffe (Video)
- Marek Vs. Wyshynski Radio: Adrian Dater on Patrick Roy to Avs; Game Show Friday; are the Blackhawks toast?
- Blackhawks fan answers ‘Hossa’ on 3rd-grade math test, baffles teacher (Photo)
The Rite Click
Kings Forward Lines
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.