Helene Elliot broke a story after talking to Dean Lombardi about the Kings frustration with the Edmonton Oilers over the fallout of the Ryan Smyth trade. The quote in particular that has the web buzzing is: “The bottom line for me, I would have rather invested my money with Bernie Madoff than invest in Edmonton’s … Continue reading
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Three Stars: Marleau plays hero for Sharks; Habs eliminate Lightning
- Patrick Marleau's OT goal puts Sharks on brink of sweeping Kings (Video)
- Rangers' Dan Carcillo scores goal, stares down Flyers fans in Game 3 win (Video)
- Montreal Canadiens sweep Lightning, avoid scare from Latvian nemesis
The Rite Click
Kings Forward LinesKing-Kopitar-Lewis Frattin-Richards-Carter Brown-Stoll-Williams Clifford-Fraser-Nolan updated 01.26.2014
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.