The Shootout is a time honored tradition, instituted in the NHL back in 2005. It is unquestionably the most revered way for determining the winner of a professional hockey game. It is as sacred as Don Cherry’s wardrobe stylist is chic.
- Opening night tickets for just about $100K each. Who wants in? #LAKings http://t.co/XAUzohr76Y 37 minutes ago
- 1991-92? I think. I forget. Preseason in Vegas. #LAKings @JimFox19 http://t.co/NM5JzyVBVc 2 days ago
- And there it is. Fireball while basking in the Stanley Cup celebrations http://t.co/vXSrwKOFrI 2 days ago
- Florida Panthers owners expect lower attendance, for good reason
- Puck Daddy’s NHL 2014-15 Emoji Preview: Columbus Blue Jackets
- NHL Awards odds: Sidney Crosby, Steven Stamkos among favorites for 2014-15 trophies
- Nolan not convinced on analytics; Datsyuk injures shoulder; Mighty Ducks reunion (Puck Headlines)
The Rite Click
Kings Forward Lines
Now On Sale!
Top Posts of the Week
GIMME GIMME GIMME
Bob Miller’s Greatest Stories Ever Told
Ted Lindsay Award
Stream it to my eyeballs
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.
Order Your Official Jerseys from Reebok