The call on the ice was a goal, and I’m sure the War Room said that there was not enough evidence to over turn it. To me, it looks like there should have been enough evidence to overturn it, and not just because it was a goal for the Pacific Division leading Phoenix Coyotes.
- Ryan Getzlaf is much younger than Gene Simmons but is getting OWNED in the hair department! @LAKings @AnaheimDucks http://t.co/Das5MSNUqE 10 hours ago
- Like @theroyalhalf said. #ScriVEZINA @TheHockeyNews agrees. http://t.co/qPYjcjylx5 14 hours ago
- Why yes, Martin Jones did raise the Stanley Cup. That's how he got a severe case of "being awesome". #LAKings http://t.co/XIk5Lo5WFy 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Rite Click
Kings Forward Lines
Top Posts of the Week
- NHL Team Lines (Depth Charts)
- The Adjusted Power Play Percentages
- Linus Omark Disrespected the Honor of The Shootout
- "If the shot is on net, it was almost always a goal." Dmitry Chesnokov article on Slava Voynov
- The Mouth's Kings vs Sharks Series Preview- Wait.. Pump the brakes! Pro Set hockey cards!
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.