Tim Thomas is the big one, since he won the Vezina trophy just 377 days ago and is no longer holding down the starting job for his club, losing it to a younger, cheaper, and if we’re being brutally honest, better, goalie.
- 1991-92? I think. I forget. Preseason in Vegas. #LAKings @JimFox19 http://t.co/NM5JzyVBVc 2 days ago
- And there it is. Fireball while basking in the Stanley Cup celebrations http://t.co/vXSrwKOFrI 2 days ago
- Watching the #LAKings win the Cup yet again on @NHLNetwork @FireballWhisky shots on @QsBilliards !! 2 days ago
- Gary Bettman talks Roger Goodell, leaving HBO and new player safety boss
- Washington Capitals’ new Winter Classic jersey logo leaks (Photo)
- Ryan out with concussion; Suter discusses loss of his father; new Rick Nash (Puck Headlines)
- Bettman: If Leafs won Cup, would fans care about Toronto expansion team?
The Rite Click
Kings Forward Lines
Now On Sale!
Top Posts of the Week
GIMME GIMME GIMME
Bob Miller’s Greatest Stories Ever Told
Ted Lindsay Award
Stream it to my eyeballs
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.
Order Your Official Jerseys from Reebok