The call on the ice was a goal, and I’m sure the War Room said that there was not enough evidence to over turn it. To me, it looks like there should have been enough evidence to overturn it, and not just because it was a goal for the Pacific Division leading Phoenix Coyotes.
- RT @CNPIV: Watching the BUF @ EDM game & a girl had a "this team makes me drink" shirt and though @TheMouthLAKings needs one of those. 15 hours ago
- Gotta love @ABC7 sports leading with Clippers, Lakers and Pau Gasol news before a Western Conference Final rematch of the Kings and Hawks. 1 day ago
- Robin Regehr was a beast out there tonight. Good to see. #LAKings 1 day ago
- Swedish league player scores OT goal, celebrates with moonwalk (Video)
- Vladimir Tarasenko and Brett Hull featured in deflate-gate joke advertisement
- Minimum wage lawsuit in junior; 'Toss Your Jersey Night'; Timonen's 'complex' return (Puck Headlines)
- My night at the bar with Tim Peel, NHL ref and object of scorn
The Rite Click
Kings Forward Lines
Now On Sale!
Top Posts of the Week
GIMME GIMME GIMME
Bob Miller’s Greatest Stories Ever Told
Ted Lindsay Award
Stream it to my eyeballs
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.
Order Your Official Jerseys from Reebok