The call on the ice was a goal, and I’m sure the War Room said that there was not enough evidence to over turn it. To me, it looks like there should have been enough evidence to overturn it, and not just because it was a goal for the Pacific Division leading Phoenix Coyotes.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Three Stars: Stastny, Steen OT heroes; Sharks bite Kings; Rangers solve Emery
- Schwartz ties game late, Steen scores winner in triple overtime (Video)
- Paul Stastny ties game, wins it in OT to give Avalanche Game 1 over Wild (Video)
- Joel Quenneville goes nuts in tirade against refs in Game 1 (Video)
The Rite Click
Kings Forward LinesKing-Kopitar-Lewis Frattin-Richards-Carter Brown-Stoll-Williams Clifford-Fraser-Nolan updated 01.26.2014
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.