The call on the ice was a goal, and I’m sure the War Room said that there was not enough evidence to over turn it. To me, it looks like there should have been enough evidence to overturn it, and not just because it was a goal for the Pacific Division leading Phoenix Coyotes.
- Here's video of the Islanders 7-goal third period vs the Canucks. video.nhl.com/videocenter/co… 1 day ago
- The Canucks have given up 6 goals at home to an Islanders team without Tavares and with Vanek long gone. #comedy 1 day ago
- Kevin Brown agrees that 8 in a row is impressive. #LAKings http://t.co/3Cgpv6x1ey 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Blake Comeau suspended two games for boarding Wings’ Brendan Smith
- Krueger named Southampton chairman; junior player found dead; Pavelec loves Springsteen (Puck Headlines)
- Mike Gillis refuses to address John Tortorella’s status, whether he lost room
- Marek Vs. Wyshynski Podcast: George Stroumboulopoulos on taking over Hockey Night In Canada
The Rite Click
Kings Forward LinesKing-Kopitar-Lewis Frattin-Richards-Carter Brown-Stoll-Williams Clifford-Fraser-Nolan updated 01.26.2014
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.