The call on the ice was a goal, and I’m sure the War Room said that there was not enough evidence to over turn it. To me, it looks like there should have been enough evidence to overturn it, and not just because it was a goal for the Pacific Division leading Phoenix Coyotes.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Conn Smythe Watch: Who are the leaders for playoff MVP?
- Puck Daddy Power Rankings: Repeat offenders, Lady Byng and overtime thrillers
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Three Stars: Stars, Blackhawks, Blue Jackets all win to even series at two
- Patrick Kane scores in OT as Blackhawks win Game 4 to even series (Video)
The Rite Click
Kings Forward LinesKing-Kopitar-Lewis Frattin-Richards-Carter Brown-Stoll-Williams Clifford-Fraser-Nolan updated 01.26.2014
Top Posts of the Week
Ted Lindsay Award
Tips:Italicized font within a post is either a QUOTE or a LINK to another web page.